(Junior-)Controller (m/f) (HQ Vienna)
Location: 1070 Vienna
Lomography is a dynamic and international company dedicated to creative photography. We develop and distribute an innovative range of photographic cameras, interchangeable lenses, films and other photographic products through our own Lomography online shop and wholesale. The company markets the brand Lomography online on its own websites in 17 languages with magazine and a large community as well as at events & exhibitions. The Lomography headquarter is located in Vienna and has international subsidiaries in various countries, in particular France, England, USA, Hong Kong, China and Japan.
For our international Finance & Administration team at the headquarters in Vienna we are looking for a junior controller (m/f). In this role you are responsible for various financial and controlling topics and you will create interesting calculations, analyses and reports on group level, which you can constantly improve through creativity and innovative working methods. By contributing to the further development of the ERP system other new controlling tools you will have the opportunity to get involved in a central area of the company and gain valuable experience and knowledge for the future.
- Monthly reporting of the key business figures
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting directly to the group’s financial management and to the Executive Board
- Preparation of decision-relevant analysis, calculations and reports
- Work with various database and analysis tools
- Support in the further development of controlling instruments (in particular of the ERP system) and methods of data analysis
- Communication between international sales, logistics and marketing departments and IT and being a contact person for international colleagues for questions on controlling tools and the ERP system
- Preparation and analysis of (consolidated) annual and quarterly financial statements at Group level
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- University or college degree (ideally with a focus on accounting / controlling) or comparable education
- Internships or work experience in controlling or a similar area is a clear advantage
- Very good accounting & bookkeeping knowledge
- Very good IT Skills and general affinity to information technology are an absolute must-have (very good skills with MS-Excel, various web-based apps and database-applications)
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and independent way of working
- Very good English skills (other languages are an advantage)
- Good communication skills and intercultural understanding
- Interest in a creative work environment
If you are looking for an interesting position with excellent development opportunities in a globally operating company where you can work on numbers independently with pleasure and you appreciate a creative work environment in a positive working atmosphere, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Immediate starting date
- Yearly gross salary: from EUR 28.000, depending on qualification and experience
- Please send applications to: email@example.com
- Please note that this position requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area or a standing work permit for Austria.
- Please note that we can’t reimburse you for expenses you might incur in the context of an interview such as travel costs, per diems or per noctems.